In East Grand Forks, MN April 24-26 2009!
By After CE
Add Ortho-Bionomy to Mar. 15 Mar. 15 Hours
A. Ethics [NCB Std.V] : Fri 6-9 pm .
Your Bodywork Practice Interactive, practical, peer exchange
$50 $60 3
• Rooted in osteopathy B. Isometrics: S/S 9-6
Painfree release of tension; $250 $310 16
Works through proprioceptive Re-education movements
nerves AB. Both Classes & Save! $295 $345 19
See http://www.obtouchworks.com for class
• Use positional release and re-
• Provides comfort and ease for Approved by the ND State Board of Massage
both practitioner and client.
Instructor: Linda McCrea, NC LMBT, Ed. D., AMTA
• Registered Instructor and Advanced Practitioner of Ortho-Bionomy
• Over 2,000 hours training and 20 years in bodywork practice
• Professional educator, teacher trainer, instructional designer and more
• Nationally Approved Instructor: NCBTMB Provider # 386322-00
• Presenter at ND AMTA Spring Conference, 2008.
• North Dakota native and UND graduate returns to roots!
TO REGISTER: (Sign up by March 15 & Save!)
CHOICE: A ______ B ______ AB ______ Total $ ________ CK/MO# ____________
NAME ____________________________________________ DATE ______________
PHONE _____________ E-MAIL ___________________________________________
Make check or money order to LINDA McCREA and mail along with completed form to:
Nancy Paur, 2118 S. 22nd Street, Grand Forks, ND 58201.
Questions? Contact Nancy at [email protected] or 701-772-4616.
____ Please contact me to schedule an individual session with the instructor.
OB EGF 04-09
COMING SEPT. 11-13, 2009: Ethics [NCB Std. V] and NEW: “It’s All in Your Head”